Zozo's

Travel discussion for St. John
CHM

Zozo's

Post by CHM »

What is the proper attire for Zozo's? Thanks!
Ed S

Re: Zozo's

Post by Ed S »

IMO, nice resort casual. I have always worn nice shorts and a button down Tommy Bahama type shirt, and my wife either a sun dress or nice top and shorts. No need for slacks for men.
Image[/url]
cocosmom

Post by cocosmom »

Got to agree with Ed. Hubs insisted on long pants but would never admit he was dying. I wore a sundress and sunset on the rail was overwhelmingly hot. Next time, not on the rail for me, same view but shade! Have fun the food and service was great.
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

We were there the beginning of the month. Both my husband and our son wore polos and shorts with "dress" flip flops. I wore a casual dress. There were plenty of guys in nice t-shirts (plain, no logos or ads) and shorts.

We actually made our reservations for after sunset because I was worried we would broil. We had drinks at the Caneel terrace first and then walked up to Zozo's for 7:30 reservations.
CHM

Post by CHM »

Thank you so much. I was asking for a coworker who will be going next week. Oh how I wish I was the one going!
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

I recently saw on their website that they are still taking bar reservations for dinner. Has anyone done that?