2016 Upper Peter Bay!!

Travel discussion for St. John
Pulley

2016 Upper Peter Bay!!

Post by Pulley »

We have stayed all over the island but this will be our first time staying in Peter Bay. We are excited about it to say the least. Anyone not like staying there?
Thanks,
Pulley
steveo2916

Re: 2016 Upper Peter Bay!!

Post by steveo2916 »

I found it to be a convenient spot with great views.Had some issues with the home and there was zero breeze that week (I chalk it up to a tropical wave moving through), but it is a very nice neighborhood.
Skipd

Post by Skipd »

We had our daughters wedding at a villa in upper Peter Bay. Great location with easy access to beaches and Cruz Bay. Only issue was our villa was broken into during the night and cameras, laptops, etc were taken. Local police were of no help and it was even a task trying to get a police report for insurance purposes. Bottom line, make sure valuables are locked in a safe.
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

We stayed in Lower Peter Bay in 2008. One thing that we didn't like was the beach access, which proved to be more challenging then we were lead to believe by the rental agent.

There may or may not be a parking area at the bottom of the (very steep) road from the gate house to the beach access area. There was a lawsuit going on when we stayed there between the one property owner and the homeowners association and I remember we were told we could not park in the parking area.

Otherwise we loved the location and will stay there again. I love the North Shore location.