Anthony...........THANK YOU!!

Travel discussion for St. John
Jan&MikeVa

Anthony...........THANK YOU!!

Post by Jan&MikeVa »

As Mike and I get ready to head to Bill and Sandy's (friends from the forum) for the weekend I am remembering how we met back in 2004..............
It was time to remember a fellow forumite, Howie who had passed away too soon. We got to meet you and so many others, It was a good celebration.
I look further ahead and am grateful for the friends that we enjoyed at Jazz Fest in New Orleans. We met as strangers, only known through the forum, and became fast friends. Our love and time since then is awesome!! Many, many fun times and good friends with different traveling experiences!
Our on island experiences since 2004 have grown and been such a knowledge through our forumites and trip reports. I don't post often enough but appreciate the forum and read it every day.
Even further I owe a debt of gratitude to so many women that I have become close to. I have met and spent time with these gals and they mean so much to me :)
I cannot even imagine what traveling to STJ would mean to us without this forum, friends, local business friends, and now on island friends.
So, THANK YOU Anthony..........and of course the pleasure of meeting you was was so cool! :D 8) :P :wink:
Thank you!!
brenda

Re: Anthony...........THANK YOU!!

Post by brenda »

I am rarely on here lately but I have to agree with you! Lots of great and long lasting friendships made on this forum!
Going "home" again October 26th!
Bill in Va

Re: Anthony...........THANK YOU!!t

Post by Bill in Va »

Yo Troops.....You need to know that at that Fourum tribute for Howie at Skinny's Mr Anthony picked up the tab for all of us. A very nice and generous thing for folks that he just met in person. Looking forward to our return this Oct 31st for two weeks. Doing a vow renewal for Mike and Jan and doing the wedding ceremony for my niece at Trunk on Nov 7th. God bless.....Bill
You are never too old to have a happy childhood...
brenda

Re: Anthony...........THANK YOU!!

Post by brenda »

Looking forward to seeing you again at the vow renewal, Bill. I'm pretty certain the VIOL family will have a presence :D .
Going "home" again October 26th!