2016 ACC Gala Online Auction & Leslie has Raffle Tickets

Travel discussion for St. John
lprof

2016 ACC Gala Online Auction & Leslie has Raffle Tickets

Post by lprof »

Once again, Leslie McKibben, EagleRayLover, has offered to help those not able to attend the Gala yet wishing to purchase raffle tickets. She tells me that tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. Contact Leslie at leslie@kidsnightin.com.
Checks made out to the ACC, (St John Animal Care Center), can be mailed to her at: Leslie McKibben, PO Box 513, St John VI 00831 These checks need to be received by February 3.

When I have a link for the online auction, I will post it here on VIOL.
12615184_10207225404970247_3205294479308695263_o.jpg
The ACC is proud to present Carnival Di Venezia on Saturday February 6th, 2016 from 6-9 PM at Sirenusa. Tickets are $125 in advance or $135 at the door. They are available now and can be purchased at the ACC office, Chelsea Drug Store, St. John Hardware, and Connections East. & West. Entertainment, raffle, silent auction, food and beverages will be available plus so much more. Our online auction portion for the event will be available online starting January 23rd via our website. We will have reliable scheduled shuttle services from the Marketplace, and there will also be some parking at the event. Dress is island fancy or Venetian carnival costumes with masks. This is a great night for our organization. Last year was our most successful one to date so we are hoping for the same if not better. TICKETS DID SELL OUT LAST YEAR AND ONCE THEY ARE SOLD THAT IS ALL WE HAVE AVAILABLE!!
Last edited by lprof on Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
... no longer a stranger to paradise
Nancie-Pa

Re: 2016 ACC Gala is coming up... Leslie has Raffle Tickets

Post by Nancie-Pa »

Check is on the way, Leslie. And thanks for helping all of us who aren't on island for this event...you de best! :D
Friends, they go away then they re-appear...I believe there is Magic here.
lprof

Re: 2016 ACC Gala is coming up... Leslie has Raffle Tickets

Post by lprof »

Here's hoping everyone is sending in some requests for raffle tickets!! Take a chance!

Here's the link to the online auction:

http://www.biddingowl.com/Auction/index ... viewType=1

Good luck!!!
... no longer a stranger to paradise
EagleRayLover

Re: 2016 ACC Gala Online Auction & Leslie has Raffle Tickets

Post by EagleRayLover »

Thank you lprof formulating this for me. The ACC gala is always a wonderful event and if the past is any indicator a lot of for United and peeps win raffle items.
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

what are the raffle tickets for?
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

Lots of restaurant gift certificates, jewelry Gift , many stores in St. John , clothing from Woodys, Soggy etc!!

Nancie in PA got your check!! Thanks.
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

is there a list somewhere? How do we buy raffle tickets?
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

The list continues to grow and is not complete as items will go between the onsite auction and the raffle. For sure items on the raffle are portico, longboard, beach bar, soggy dollar, photos, beach bum GC, skinny ,Robbie's pizza,triple b, tourist trap, noahs little ark, nest, lulee, little olive, just beach etc.
you can get raffle tickets from me check can be made out to ACC if I receive it by feb 3 if not make it out to me and I will cover it but PM me so I know. Best if you let me know at Leslie@kidsnightin.com so I know to expect it. Linda out address in original post above.
loria

Post by loria »

thanks for setting me up with tickets Leslie!!!!!
xo!
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>