Daysail reservations

Travel discussion for St. John
sandybottom

Daysail reservations

Post by sandybottom »

Our group of six will be in STJ the second week of May, and plan on taking a daysail to Jost. Are advance registrations essential or is it fine to decide who to sail with once we get there? For that matter, any recommendations on who to use (or not)?
Nancie-Pa

Re: Daysail reservations

Post by Nancie-Pa »

I love the Kekoa catamaran. Black sails against a blue sky and white clouds make a wonderful picture. Good music, snacks and drinks. A smooth ride all around. :D
Friends, they go away then they re-appear...I believe there is Magic here.
ihochman

Post by ihochman »

our favorite is the Scubudu which sails out of St Thomas. Its a gorgeous catamaran and has everything. Great drinks and the best lunch I've ever had on a sail. Captain Joe will take you anywhere, weather permitting. Check it out.
StJohnMike

Post by StJohnMike »

I second Kekoa, they are fantastic, you might want to call ahead in high season 340-244-7245.
sandybottom

Post by sandybottom »

Thank you, I will contact them about reservations. The trips look fantastic, especially the JVD day sail!
SusanNJ

Post by SusanNJ »

I would also recommend the Scubadu, however I believe he only sails around St. John now so you may want to check and see if he would go to Jost. Otherwise it is a beautiful cat and Captain Joe is quite the chef. You can see your menu options here: http://www.sailvi.com/html/daysail.htm