Miss Lucy's Jazz Brunch

Travel discussion for St. John
Noreen

Miss Lucy's Jazz Brunch

Post by Noreen »

What is the recommended time of arrival for Miss Lucy's Jazz Brunch during high season? We've only been once, in October, and it was pretty crazy busy then.
loria

Re: Miss Lucy's Jazz Brunch

Post by loria »

They start at 10 -- so i'd get there before 11?
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
CinnBay

Post by CinnBay »

I would recommend getting there before 10:00, maybe 9:45. The last time I was there in June 2014, definitely not in season, most seats were filled by 10:00. We were lucky, we arrived just before 10:00 and were one of the first to have our order taken. When we left, people who arrived way before us still had not been served. Just be patient and enjoy the scenery and music.
Noreen

Post by Noreen »

Thanks! We ended up getting there around 9:45 and shared a table with a lovely group. We really did find things crowded this year, though. Couldn't even park at Salt Pond one day. I remember when we would be among four or five other vehicles. But the weather was good, we loved staying at Fun and Contentment, and look forward to our next trip.
KatieH

Post by KatieH »

Noreen - how was brunch? We've never been and last on our last trip someone said it wasn't worth it. What did you think?
Noreen

Post by Noreen »

We enjoyed it very much. The location is great, and we thought the food was good. And I basically love most jazz, anywhere, so that was a big hit with us.
KatieH

Post by KatieH »

Oooooo. Glad to hear they still have Jazz. I think we'll be there on Sunday ...thanks for the follow up post