Travel discussion for St. John
david@va.beach

Re: 6+ BR rentals??

Post by david@va.beach »

Don"t forget to rent cars..in your case...lots of cars
ncsusan

Post by ncsusan »

We have stayed at Ocean Palm Villa for the last six years. The property went through a rough time when the bank took it. However over the last two years the property has really made a come back. The management company is doing a great job and we are returning next year. You can rent the Ocean Palm Villa main house with its four bedrooms and Coral Cove, also 4 bedrooms which is just down the beach. The beach really isn't walkable back and forth but its a very short walk between villas on the street.

That would give you 8 bedrooms for well under your budget for $20,000.
jaybfloyd

Post by jaybfloyd »

Thank you ncsusan. I'll check it out.
jaybfloyd

Post by jaybfloyd »

Does anyone know of (2) 4BR villas next to each other closer to the Cruz Bay, Chocolate Hole, Great Cruz or North Shore sides? We have newbies coming with us and would rather show them the "busy" end of the island. Thank you.
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

What about Vida de Mar and Sunset Beach on Devers Bay? They are next door to each other and have beach access (rocky beach). Both have big pools. Vida has central AC, not sure about Sunset Beach, I know it at least has it in the bedrooms. Both have easy parking access and the road to the villa is good. Devers is one bay over from Chocolate Hole.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
jaybfloyd

Post by jaybfloyd »

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.
Has anyone stayed at either Lime in de Coconut or Beach Garden Villa? I was told they are right next to each other in Chocolate Hole. Pics look nice and both are 4BR. Thanks for the help!
kklay

Post by kklay »

Jaybfloyd - any luck with your search? Just curious if you have found your villas. Please keep us posted!
jaybfloyd

Post by jaybfloyd »

No luck so far. The 2 I mentioned in the last post are right next door to each other and the price is right. Just trying to do some recon on it first. Thank you!
kklay

Post by kklay »

I have been eyeballing beach Garden for a future trip however they both look very nice.
lisa mcg

Post by lisa mcg »

How about Deja View.....

https://www.vrbo.com/605220#
all you have to do is smile, smile, smile
thompson27502

Post by thompson27502 »

We're in Kabej Patch 2 in Chocolate Hole right now and it has 5 bedrooms and is very reasonable.
jaybfloyd

Post by jaybfloyd »

I'll most likely need 7 or 8 BR. Thanks.
philbetm

Post by philbetm »

:) Check out Villa Anasi and Casa La Familiga in Klein Bay . They are next door to each other...that would give you 8 nice bedrooms ! It is a quick trip into Cruz Bay. They are very easy to get too as well . We stayed just up the hill from them this past October. The stargazing at night was incredible, shooting stars one after the other ! The daytime views are just as amazing. They have a path down to Klein Bay Beach as well with excellent snorkeling out to Ditliff Point !

Sherry in SC
" I believe there's Magic here...."
jaybfloyd

Post by jaybfloyd »

Thank you Sherry but La Famiglia is considerably more luxurious than the other one. Would probably run into some trouble convincing 4 couples to take the smaller place. I don't think price is an option so asking them to pay less probably wouldn't work. I will definitely look into this more. Thanks so much.
Exit Zero

Post by Exit Zero »

A private beach and plenty of Bdrms - but located on Magens bay STT - hard to find this kind of property on STJ.

http://www.sanddollarestate.com/sanddollar_estate.asp