Casa Del Sole

Travel discussion for St. John
ShaSha

Casa Del Sole

Post by ShaSha »

Has anyone stayed at Casa Del Sole recently or have any info on the villa? Looks beautiful but no reviews on it this year!
fmzip

Re: Casa Del Sole

Post by fmzip »

I was wondering the same thing.

We drove by it every day when we were on St John 2 weeks ago and it's on our short list for when we return on 2018.

If you stay there, please tell me what your thoughts are. Are you planning to go off-season? There's a short list of Villas that I've seen that offer as much in the off-season price range.
ShaSha

Post by ShaSha »

Yes we are going off season . If we do stay there I will write a review on the villa! Still I would love to hear from someone that has stayed there.
fmzip

Post by fmzip »

Have you been to St John before?

This side of the island is very nice in my opinion
ShaSha

Post by ShaSha »

fmzip, Yes we have been to St. John a few times but never stayed in this area. We did book Casa Del Sole for one of the weeks that we are going to be there in Nov. Looking forward to our stay and I will write a report upon returning.
GraysonDave

Post by GraysonDave »

Stayed there in Dec 2011. Fantastic layout with 4 equal bedrooms, all of which are separate from the main living area. It has been updated with screens since we were there so that's nice. The hot tub didn't work all that well when we were there but I think I read that it has been removed anyway.

Looking forward to hearing a recent review.