La Papaya Villa

Travel discussion for St. John
Rbaron721

La Papaya Villa

Post by Rbaron721 »

Has anyone stayed at La Papaya Villa in Chocolate Hole? It looks ok, particularly since I have a big group. However, I have read a few bad reviews that are kind of spooking me.
Russ
Pulley

Re: La Papaya Villa

Post by Pulley »

Russ, stayed there twice and the villa but needs some TLC. Kitchen is tiny but it has great pool and the AC worked well.
Rbaron721

Post by Rbaron721 »

Pulley wrote:Russ, stayed there twice and the villa but needs some TLC. Kitchen is tiny but it has great pool and the AC worked well.
Thanks for the reply. All I really care about is that the beds are somewhat comfortable and that I can cook in there. Would you say the beds are comfortable? Are there utensils and pans I can cook in? I also like to know that AC works but you covered that and that's good to hear.
Russ
P-600

Post by P-600 »

Not sure when your thinking about staying there but I believe the owner is moving down here and the house is coming off the rental market.

Julie
Live from St.John
Facebook Group
Rbaron721

Post by Rbaron721 »

Thanks Julie,

I actually have it on a 24 hour hold for early-mid July. I booked my trip last minute so it was the only one that could accommodate all the people I'm bringing that was in my price range. I usually always rent around chocolate hole but I've never needed one for this many people!
Russ