Ambiance Chocolate Hole

Travel discussion for St. John
bk0614

Ambiance Chocolate Hole

Post by bk0614 »

Hi everyone. We are heading to St. John in 2 days and staying at the Ambiance in Chocolate hole. Was wondering if anyone knew if the villa provided beach chairs, Coolers, and maybe some beach toys for the kiddos? Also I read somewhere that it has a shared pool? How is that possible? Thanks!
islandjo2010

Re: Ambiance Chocolate Hole

Post by islandjo2010 »

I suggest you call the villa manager. They should be able to answer all your questions. If it is a shared pool, maybe the owners live in a separate cottage on the property?

I can tell you, the villas we have rented in the past have had beach chairs and coolers. They haven't really had much in the way of beach toys... a couple of noodles and a float.

Good luck and have a fantastic trip! We'll be staying in a villa in Chocolate Hole in a couple of weeks!!! :)
Knolmom

Post by Knolmom »

It definitely does not have a shared pool. It is a beautiful villa. My son and his bride to be will be staying there in November for their wedding. We toured Ambiance last August when they made their selection. Give the folks at Destination St John a call and they will let you know what is there. I know there are definitely chairs, coolers and beach toys. Noodles and other toys are easy to buy at Chelsea Drug store upstairs at the Marketplace if there are not any there.
Enjoy your vacation.
Knolmom

Post by Knolmom »

I meant to say it has beach TOWELS. Don't know about the toys. People take and leave them. The rubber rafts are inexpensive atChelseaDrugs.