June vs April Travel

Travel discussion for St. John
FinsUp

June vs April Travel

Post by FinsUp »

My husband and I have quickly realized that our travel plans and lives are getting morphed around our boys school and sports schedules and April travel is becoming more and more challenging. We are considering a trip in mid June next year and I am wondering what differences (if any) we might see.
Pulley

Re: June vs April Travel

Post by Pulley »

We've been in April & early May once each. Been in June many times. Our experience was that weather was slightly warmer (not much difference) but the water was calmer and better for snorkeling. June use to be "off season" but not anymore. With more families coming after school ends June & July have been swamped. We moved our vacation to mid May to combat the crowds.
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

"With more families coming after school ends June & July have been swamped. We moved our vacation to mid May to combat the crowds."

That's what I was afraid of....although the water being warmer and calmer is a definite plus! Thanks for the insight.
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

June has gotten way too crowded for us. We used to go in June but not anymore. Way too crowded for our liking.
"Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we die" - Dave Matthews Band