CL issues

Travel discussion for St. John
loria

CL issues

Post by loria »

post deleted
Last edited by loria on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
Coconuts

Re: coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

Lori: PM's only leave your Outbox once they are read by the recipient. I had a hectic day at work today, with a customer on site for a really complex system (I just got back from a dinner with them). I saw a notification of a message, but it took an hour or so for me to read the PM and so clear your Outbox. We have since exchanged emails and corresponded that way, but I wanted to point out this aspect of VIOL PM's so that other forum members don't make the same mistake.

The Craigslist scammer has been a real annoyance. When we saw the listing before, we flagged it, which gets it removed, but it did reappear; thanks for pointing that out. VIOL members are pretty savvy, and don't search for villas on Craig's list, of all places. St. John rental bargains that are a quarter of the going rate, and accepting payment only via certified check, should make anyone think twice, but there are some gullible people out there.

All the best,

Kevin
loria

Re: coconuts

Post by loria »

got it-- thanks --
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>