Two more weeks in paradise, part one

Travel discussion for St. John
ShaSha

Re: Two more weeks in paradise, part one

Post by ShaSha »

I always get excited when I see you are on St. John! I also love your trip reports and enjoy all of your wonderful photos! We are staying in Klein Bay in Nov. and have access to the beach. You answered my question on if the snorkeling was good there. Thank-you again for this info I would like to know how long of a drive did you have onto Cruz Bay? The info the Villa gave me was 15 mins. I am hoping that it is correct and not longer!
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Loved your report even if you think you were boring!

So, would you recommend Klein Bay for snorkeling...other than if you want to see a reef shark :)?
"Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we die" - Dave Matthews Band
SusanNJ

Post by SusanNJ »

You're trip reports are never boring! Love reading them and your photography. I am hoping where we are staying for the first time (overlooking the Fish Bay area) that construction noise isn't too much of an issue. Looking forward to your part two!
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

I was wondering why my summer report got bumped up!

ShaSha, 15 minutes is accurate. I would actually say it takes a little less than that, but planning to 15 minutes is a good idea.

nothintolose, I enjoyed the snorkeling in Klein Bay. It's not the best on the island by any stretch, but we saw a decent amount of sealife and coral. Its main appeal was the fact that we could just walk down from the house. Also, the North Shore beaches were pretty busy and we always had Klein to ourselves.

I guess it is time to start thinking about the winter trip :D
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
dctac

Post by dctac »

Just what I needed today!!
Thanks Duck..