November Roll Call!

Travel discussion for St. John
ShaSha

Re: November Roll Call!

Post by ShaSha »

Knollmom, Congrats on the upcoming wedding and will definitely send prayers for GREAT weather and for your whole family!!! will keep a watch out for your group and hope to meet you sometime on the island. Safe travels!
augie

Post by augie »

We'll be here! :lol:

If there are any scheduled meet ups we know about we'll try to show up - but our schedules are always subject to change at a moment's notice - so you may luck out and miss us!
Come see us!
PaminMaine

Post by PaminMaine »

Getting excited for our trip! We are spending the 11-15th at the Elysian ( per request of my travel partners to stay on STT ) and then I get to bring 2 of my girlfriends to St John to show off the island for a few nights. We will be staying at the Grande Bay until the 19th. Today, parts of our state had snow !! :roll:
Last edited by PaminMaine on Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knolmom

Post by Knolmom »

OnTues the 15 many from our group want to go on the Kekoa for a sunset sail. I know we have 15-20 folks interested. I don't know how many it holds, and maybe others will want to go for the full moon on Monday but if anyone wants to join us, this is where we will be. Thursday night we are doing a pub crawl starting at... Where else...Drink! Monday we will be downtown Cruz Bay without the bride and groom. If you see a lady with a walker around town or a walker without a lady at the beach( I will be in the water) that's me and my gang! We are usually at Maho, Trunk or Francis.
Hope to see many of you there. As a matter of fact, we begin our journey early tomorrow morning with a drive from New York City to our place in Florida! Hope to spend W/Th in Savannah!
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

JEALOUS! And need to do a Ticker Check!
simmonsgrege

Post by simmonsgrege »

My wife and I will be arriving November 25th for 3 wonderful weeks, staying at Bordo Mare. Celebrating our 4th anniversary after being married on Hawksnest. 5th trip for us and we can't wait. Would love to have a forum meet up lunch anytime during our stay, caution we are "old" but love to meet new people and have fun. I hope everyone enjoys their trip to the greatest vacation spot in the world!
Gigi

Post by Gigi »

Just wondering - does anyone have a charter booked that is looking for another 2 people to tag along and help with the cost? On island 11/11 - 11/19
ShaSha

Post by ShaSha »

Hi Gigi, Yes we are booked with Born to Rumble on the 16th. There are 5 of us and we could take 2 more. we are not going to the Baths but want to hit places that we have not been Sandy Spit, Bubbling pool, Foxes, Sogy Dollar White bay, Willy's My E-mail is sheliacov@yahoo.com I talked with the owner of the boat and he will go anywhere we want. He was so nice and we are all looking forward to the trip on the 16th. Oh and our group is my husband and I are 60 and out children are 30,32,&daughters boyfriend 37
dctac

Post by dctac »

I just got another last minute getaway for our 35th anniversary!!

Ahhh.....
Suziekue

Post by Suziekue »

Happy Anniversary dctac! Looks like we'll be on island at the same time, maybe we'll cross paths.
Soarin' with the eagles all week long, and this is all that we've learned about living - VACATION!

kklay

Post by kklay »

Wow! What a neat way to celebrate your anniversary, depending on the length of your visit maybe we'll see you on island.
dctac

Post by dctac »

I'll be in Gibney cottage for thursday, friday.(Teri was kind enough to let me do two, normally a 5 minimum ) Almost got a full week after Thanksgiving but life gets in the way.( it might still be open. She had a cancellation)......... Can't wait!
Bigcheeze

Post by Bigcheeze »

kklay wrote:Bigcheese - looks like we will miss you this trip! We arrive on 11/22/16. I'm sure you will have a great time for your son's birthday.
Sorry to miss you...and lil Cheese is Daughter Sydney...Her Bro is Dirty Dog DJ
kklay

Post by kklay »

Bigcheese - have a great time on your DAUGHTER's birthday!!!! :D
northerngal

Post by northerngal »

LOVE that we have villa, flights and jeep rental!!! Now what??.