Wish List for Julius E. Sprauve School

Travel discussion for St. John
stjohnjulie

Wish List for Julius E. Sprauve School

Post by stjohnjulie »

Good Afternoon All! I recently posted on Facebook about a wish list item from Julius E. Sprauve school and Ruth asked me to post here on VIOL as well. I finally found a contact at the school that is willing to help me get lists of items that the school is in need of. The first item on that wish list I wanted to get knocked out was printers. I found a printer available at Best Buy that will ship here for FREE, and also the ink is affordable. I want to be sure that each classroom has a printer, so a total of 15, and that they were all the same so ink can be shared. I am so thrilled to tell you that 10 of those printers are already on their way as well as eight 12pks of ink!

HUGE thank you to St. John Spice, Dog House Pub, Umami, and Drink here on St. John, as well as 4 more from anonymous donors on St. John. Another one from the McGriff’s in KY, and finally one from the Simeck’s in MI. John Alvarado from Drink, Umami, and Dog House Pub donated all of the ink.

So we still are in need of 5 more printers. This is the link to the printer: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/canon-pixma ... Id=7919046
There will be an ongoing need for ink, and you can find that on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/Anbo-Compatible- ... +5422+5520

If you would like to order, please let me know via private message and I will provide the shipping details. I appreciate anything you can offer. I will keep this thread updated with any of the wish list items I can get from the school. But as a heads up, I do know of another need that they have….laptops. I haven’t done much research on the laptops as of yet, but I thought I would throw it out there to see if anyone has any ideas. What they are looking for is three laptops for each of the secondary classrooms, so that would be a total of 12. I welcome any ideas or input on how we can make that happen. These things are so essential to make sure our kids get the same chances and opportunities that so many others have. I encourage you to please share this information with anyone whom you might think be able to help. The more people that know there is a need, the better. Thank you!
loria

Re: Wish List for Julius E. Sprauve School

Post by loria »

julie -- did you put this info on the St john peeps FB page and the TA forum?
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
stjohnjulie

Post by stjohnjulie »

Not on TripAdvisor, I usually shy away from posting on travel forums, but Ruth specifically asked me to post here, and was happy to do so :) TripAdvisor is funny about stuff like this..... But I will post on Facebook, so thank you for that!
equineannie

Post by equineannie »

Have yo reached out to good360.org? They are a nonprofit that gets things donated to other nonprofits.
stjohnjulie

Post by stjohnjulie »

Thanks for the tip! I will reach out to them :)