Its been a while

Travel discussion for St. John
Capn Dan and Ruby

Its been a while

Post by Capn Dan and Ruby »

We will be back on the rock after a couple of years away. We have been busy with taking care of my mom who has been really sick. We are getting ready to head down to Paradise in 139 days for 3 and a half weeks to celebrate our 40th anniversary and my 60th birthday. I can't wait!!! it has been 2 years and I so miss St. John! We even have one week with newbies. :shock: Villa is booked, Tickets are purchased, and a sitter is arranged for Mom, now all I need is to book our car and get trip insurance. (and pack!!!) :D See every one soon!!! I need a new ticker... this one is 2 years old!
philbetm

Re: Its been a while

Post by philbetm »

Yeaaaaa ! I am so glad to see you are headed back and so :mrgreen: with envy that you get to stay that long. I have been wondering how you two were doing. Haven't seen anything on here from you in quite awhile . Are you staying at the same house up from Skinny's again ?? We are headed back with some family July 4th week....I know that is an insane time to be going ! But...I'll take what I can get. :D Hoping you have the most amazing time ever !

Sherry
" I believe there's Magic here...."
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

Congrats on booking your next trip to the Rock. We will be on island in March for the first time in two years. It seems like an eternity but it is so easy to think about the Island and put myself there mentally. It is just such a magical place.
Capn Dan and Ruby

Philbetm, We get there on the 9th of July. Will you still be there? We were thinking of doing the full moon party that night. We are staying at Adeste again. It seems like an eternity since whe have been back. This is a super special year too. We will celebrate our 40th anniversary while we are there, I am turning 60 next month, my youngest daughter turns 30, and I have been working for Bay District Schools for 30 years. With all the stuff we have been through with my mom, Dan decided we needed our dream trip. We will have friends join us for one of the weeks and maybe someone else joining us for another. I am so excited!!!!!
Hoosierdaddy, sorry we will miss yall, enjoy your trip! I know the feeling of missing your favorite place!
augie

Post by augie »

Can't wait to see y'all!
Come see us!
Capn Dan and Ruby

You too Augie!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
philbetm

Post by philbetm »

Right now it is looking like we will only be there July 1-8 . Tom and I are trying to figure out a way to spend a few more days after the rest of our family leaves.
If we do....we will have to check out that full moon party as well !!!
" I believe there's Magic here...."