Sopra Mare

Travel discussion for St. John
ihochman

Sopra Mare

Post by ihochman »

We are coming to St John in February 2018 staying at Sopra Mare, a gorgeous villa at Maria Bluff. This will be our 10 visit and have never stayed at this house before but really can't wait. It looks amazing but one thing looks strange. The driveway goes down to the parking area it appears that the pool is right there. No gate, no divider. If anyone has been there of late would you please let me know if this is true. Somehow swimming in a pool right in the driveway seems bizarre.
GraysonDave

Re: Sopra Mare

Post by GraysonDave »

I see what you're talking about, but it looks like a short stretch of panel fencing separates the end of the driveway and the pool. Probably won't seem so odd in real life. Agree that the rest of the place looks fantastic!

Sumerwaters

Post by Sumerwaters »

I don't know about the driveway pool location but I was looking and Sopra Mare and was sold when I saw the luxurious pool floats!
bill

Post by bill »

We have visited the house, but never stayed there. I certainly plan to in the future. I loved it! View is to die for. Pool is not right in the driveway. It is right off the house once you enter the property from the driveway. Don't worry, you will love it!

I can't wait to one day rent this property - enjoy!
ihochman

Post by ihochman »

Thanks Bill, this is very helpful. It was difficult to tell from pix so your input really helps. We've been to St John many times but this is the first time on Maria Bluff. We're very psyched to go, too bad it's a year away.