Happy hour at High Tide?

Travel discussion for St. John
jmq

Happy hour at High Tide?

Post by jmq »

Looks like good drink deals - correct? What food options are available during happy hour? I only see a lunch and dinner menu. Thanks!
When we come to place where the sea and the sky collide
Throw me over the edge and let my spirit glide
augie

Re: Happy hour at High Tide?

Post by augie »

Looks like they answered your question on their Facebook page;
17626158_10208939755067217_3481704508184269106_n.jpg
Come see us!
jmq

Post by jmq »

Thanks - did not see that last time I looked at their FB page...
SuefromMA

Post by SuefromMA »

Have a wonderful trip, jmq. We don't arrive til 4/27, so we will miss you. Would have loved to have met you and your family. Can't believe how the years have flown by. Your little girl has turned into a young woman right before our eyes! Enjoy!!
jmq

Post by jmq »

Thanks Sue! Hard to believe she is twice as old compared to when we first went to the VIs in 2005. Haha we are still tied to the school calendar because she is a HS Chemistry teacher - lucky her Easter break lines up with my big six-oh birthday this year.

No better place than St. John to spend it (no pun intended) - - although we did look at planning 4-5 days of birthday shenanigans in Key West, but decided I'm not going to spend that much to go to FLA the week before Easter, when FLA can be had for much less when slightly off peak or shoulder season and can be used then for quick getaways to their Gulf Coast via cheaper fares to central FLA.

Had the opportunity to explore that area last week as an add on to a business conference. Was impressed by Siesta Key and Anna Marie Island and the sun felt gloriously recharging because the March weather here in the NE this year has been atrocious - cold and gray.

Siesta Key...

Waiting for this...

I vowed I won't go another November-March without warm sun and/or beach time, so need more options that won't break the bank for 4-5 day winter getaways with <3 hr flight and <$300 airfare and the FLA gulf coast could help with that. Will also have to explore points south - -Naples/Captiva/Sannibel etc.

If memory serves, I think there were some other times when we just missed being in the BVIs and/or USVIs at the same time as you...too bad!
SuefromMA

Post by SuefromMA »

Happy Birthday and have an amazing trip! If you are over in Coral Bay at a time when Indigo Grill is open, stop by for pizza. It is great! Know that you all will have an amazing time!!
I'll be celebrating my birthday a couple of weeks after you. Just booked Zozos yesterday....
Have fun!!!