just booked

Travel discussion for St. John
mdcoles1

just booked

Post by mdcoles1 »

This was the year of "lets do some things to the house" no big vaca.

Then it was...ok, let do a bucket list trip. where NEW do you want to go?

After a few drinks...Guess where we are going back to....(hint new ticker) . Think this is trip #6.

Got a great delta flight deal by playing with the flexible calendar in kayak. Had to stay 11 nights to get this price. HA!.

Points covered that part...on to the villa search. Probably end up at our favorite anyway.
:D :D :D
chicagoans

Re: just booked

Post by chicagoans »

Congrats! I just booked too - used miles on United. Going back for 8 Tuff next year!
54b

Post by 54b »

Amazing how your entire disposition changes after you get that villa secured and the flights booked.

My wife and I just booked too for this June under very similar circumstances...just didn't think it would happen, but then we figured out a week that would work and next thing I knew we had a villa and flights.

And I was a totally different person on my way to work the next morning :)
It’s not about yesterday or tomorrow...It’s about today, for come what may – Sun, rain, or hurricane – we've only time for a smile, and none for sorrow
SuefromMA

Post by SuefromMA »

Congrats to you all!! Chicagoans & 54b, the next best thing to securing airfare and a villa is updating your ticker!! LOL!!!
We are on our less than a month countdown..!!! Can't wait.
So true how quickly our dispositions change once we have secured plans for another trip to St. John!! We are all so lucky to have found this amazingly special place where we all feel like different/better/happier versions of ourselves. (At least, that is how we feel..!!)
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

SuefromMA: just updated my ticker! Thanks for the reminder. Yours is looking good. :D
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

Congratulations on being booked. I am suffering from reentry so it is nice to know that others will be enjoying the magic of St. John soon.