Recent issues

Travel discussion for St. John
Anthony
Site Admin

Recent issues

Post by Anthony »

Hi everyone -

A couple of users have reported some issues lately that at first I could not reproduce - but - I am hoping that the problem is now resolved. Please respond to this thread if you see any weirdness - and/or if you can't respond to it because there is an issue you can email me at webmaster@caribbean-on-line.com -

Thanks!
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
Teresa_Rae

Re: Recent issues

Post by Teresa_Rae »

Hey Anthony, this is probably unrelated to the other issues, but I still cannot use the forum from my phone. This problem started last summer. When I'm on my phone (Android, using Chrome), it won't let me stay logged in to the forum. It will tell me that I'm successfully logged in, but then it immediately logs me out every time.
Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain
Pickle

Post by Pickle »

I could not load the forum page using Firefox for the past few days. It loaded a blank page with a message saying something like "invalid site". Sorry I didn't report that to you because when I used Safari I had no problem reading the forum. I'm posting this via Firefox, so the issue seems to have been resolved. Thank you, Anthony.
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

Thanks for the feedback -

Teresa - that is some kind of cookie issue... I don't know what to do there. Have you or can you try another browser on Android?

Pickle that seems to be the corrupt database issue that I couldn't not see at first but finally figured out - I think that is fixed.

Thanks!
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
msfcambridge

Post by msfcambridge »

Had suimilar issues. I had to clear all my cookies on all my devices. Then the invalid form thing happened... But all set now. Thank you!