Urgent Question !

Travel discussion for St. John
philbetm

Urgent Question !

Post by philbetm »

Hi all ,
Is it possible to make a 8:14 on Jet Blue out of STT when taking passenger ferry from STJ ??? Carry on only ....six people .

Thanks , Sherry
aka philbetm
" I believe there's Magic here...."
loria

Re: Urgent Question !

Post by loria »

airport doesn't open until 7- right? if you are on the 6 you should be at the airport by the time it opens -- so i say -- yeah . (but Pia would certainly know better )
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
Pia

Post by Pia »

Personally I wouldn't do it (but that is just me) Airport opens I believe at 6am and I have taken the 6am ferry from STJ many times but the last time I flew on an 8:30am flight I said never again - I arrived to the airport at 7:25am (taxi took forever to leave - we had to wait for his breakfast order to be ready to go at Red Hook, then he dropped off at 3 other stops on the way) and the line was HUGE - many people missed their flights.

Maybe if it was off season (August or September probably), carry on only, pre-printed passes and a private taxi I might chance it.

Pia
Last edited by Pia on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Realtor - St John Properties
philbetm

Post by philbetm »

Thanks for the replies Loria and Pia . It does make me nervous thinking about it. I

Sherry
" I believe there's Magic here...."