On island in August

Travel discussion for St. John
Knolmom

On island in August

Post by Knolmom »

My husband Rich and I will be on St John from Aug9 thru Aug 21. We are staying at Coconut Coast for the first 5 days and then Rich's daughter and family will join us at a villa. This will be trip 40+ for us since 2004. St John is always in our hearts and also on our minds.
We usually have a core group of casually related vacationers on island during this time. If anyone wants to get together somewhere downtown for a drink please let us know and we will make it our business to be available. Sadly, Marie and her sister Sandy will not be coming this year, but I think Ward and his wife will be down, and maybe Becky. Hope to hear from everyone ne anyone.
liamsaunt

Re: On island in August

Post by liamsaunt »

Hi Knolmom, we are going to miss you this year. We are heading down next Saturday and leaving on August 5th.

I hope you have a good trip!
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
Knolmom

Post by Knolmom »

Sorry to hear! Enjoy your stay!
awardb

Post by awardb »

Knolmom, as stated on another forum, we're there the 8th thru the 24th, pick a night and we'll meet you at the Beach Bar as usual! Looking forward to it! Anyone else on-island during that time period?
AwardB
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop. - Lewis Carroll
Knolmom

Post by Knolmom »

W will be in touch Wade.
Knolmom

Post by Knolmom »

We arrive tomorrow and will monitor the forum if anyone wants to meet us. Please send me a PM.