Monday blues

Travel discussion for St. John
tupelodent

Monday blues

Post by tupelodent »

Something to help fight the Monday blues. Couple of pics from our last trip and our first to our new home, Sapphire Sunrise.
Attachments
waterlemon ruins
waterlemon ruins
waterlemon3.jpg (10.11 KiB) Viewed 8457 times
Sunrise from our bedroom balcony
Sunrise from our bedroom balcony
ourview.jpg (5.54 KiB) Viewed 8457 times
hoosierdaddy

Re: Monday blues

Post by hoosierdaddy »

Thanks for the pics. They brightened my Tuesday. :D
Congrats on your new home. Love the sunrise photo. I find I am more of a sunset person but with a view like that in the morning I could change.
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

tupelodent wrote:Something to help fight the Monday blues. Couple of pics from our last trip and our first to our new home, Sapphire Sunrise.
I didn't realize that Casa Bueno had changed ownership. Congrats! :D

Can you tell me about the layout of the place? We considered it a few years ago but went with another place. It might work for our group next year. I seem to remember that one of the bedrooms is really separate from the rest? Are 3 of the bedrooms connected to the main house with interior access? Thanks!
Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Mark Twain
tupelodent

Post by tupelodent »

We purchased it in June and are currently doing some updates. New décor, rugs,paint,artwork, etc. We also had to repair some of the decking, new septic system, and a water filtration system.
The layout is 3 king bedrooms with 3 bathrooms, all connected to the main living room/kitchen area with interior access. We have 1 queen bedroom downstairs with an exterior entrance and it's own bathroom. It can be rented as a 1,2,3,or 4 bedroom.
The new name is Sapphire Sunrise.
tupelodent

Post by tupelodent »

Our vrbo listing will have new pics of the updates end of August.