2018 Roll Call

Travel discussion for St. John
pipergal

Re: 2018 Roll Call

Post by pipergal »

We WERE booked Feb 12-20th until United cancelled all of their STT service- we plan to return in November sometime with a few days on JVD - could not rebook because of miles points etc and my mother is an oncology patient and can’t travel to a place with limited medical services. Conrad Sutton and St John Villa Co were amazing and quite understanding. Returned deposits and payments in full.
This is the first time since 2005 we don’t have a trip booked and I am depressed and heartbroken for all of our friends who have lost so much - we have been financially donating and shipped supplies at the beginning, but now we just wait until we get a spot in November ironed out ...
OH STJ I miss you so much !!!!!
Much love to you all and enjoy your trips to paradise and I can’t wait to help the economy down there by spending some $$$$$
Pipergal
JenG

Post by JenG »

April 28 - May 10
Grande Bay
Can't wait!!! :D
brenda

Post by brenda »

RickG, I plan on seeing you guys and the rest of our crew this Halloween. Can't wait!!!!! I am looking at your exact dates as that was my original plan as well. I hope Uncle Sam is good to me tomorrow. I am ready to pull the trigger.
Going "home" again October 26th!
RickG

Post by RickG »

brenda wrote:RickG, I plan on seeing you guys and the rest of our crew this Halloween. Can't wait!!!!! I am looking at your exact dates as that was my original plan as well. I hope Uncle Sam is good to me tomorrow. I am ready to pull the trigger.
That will be fun!! We are going to wait until our visit at the end of this month to decide where to stay.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
TrvlJohn

Post by TrvlJohn »

Going back in a big way. We have stayed in the same villa in Coral Bay for many years. Unfortunately, it may not recover from the storm. We decided to invite our adult children and spouses for 10 days in June. We just pulled the trigger on East of Eden-house on the cliff above Vies. Not a home we would normally consider ($$) but we decided ‘what the heck’. Might be the last time we can get the kids and spouses together for something like this.

June 14 soon come!
Leap, and the net will appear.
- John Burroughs
mfaughey

Post by mfaughey »

Feb 28 - Mar 2nd, Grande Bay!
augie

Post by augie »

TrvlJohn wrote:Going back in a big way. We have stayed in the same villa in Coral Bay for many years. Unfortunately, it may not recover from the storm. We decided to invite our adult children and spouses for 10 days in June. We just pulled the trigger on East of Eden-house on the cliff above Vies. Not a home we would normally consider ($$) but we decided ‘what the heck’. Might be the last time we can get the kids and spouses together for something like this.

June 14 soon come!
Awesome - can't wait to see you guys!
Come see us!
augie

Post by augie »

EagleRayLover made her return to STJ today. Logistics dictate that Patches (our rescue coconut retriever) and I can't join her until April.

We hope to see a bunch of you folks!
Come see us!
Knolmom

Post by Knolmom »

Hoping to see Les next week. Sorry we will miss you.
TrvlJohn

Post by TrvlJohn »

augie wrote:EagleRayLover made her return to STJ today. Logistics dictate that Patches (our rescue coconut retriever) and I can't join her until April.

We hope to see a bunch of you folks!
We have been keeping up with both of you through Facebook. I am so happy that both of you are well and have found a place on the island. Karen and I are looking forward to seeing you in June. Please let us know if there is anything we can bring to you when we come down.
Leap, and the net will appear.
- John Burroughs
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

Maybe a little late to post...But we will be there June 12-20... Hope to see some smiling faces.. :)
[/url]
RickG

Post by RickG »

June has potential for some good forumite connections. We are still looking at similar dates.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
Wanda Creech

Post by Wanda Creech »

We will be on island again for two weeks in June. As always can't wait .
Beach Creecher
caribechris

Post by caribechris »

End of May!!!

Cannot wait to be back!
gobucs

Post by gobucs »

We will be on STJ 5/17-5/26/2018 Staying at the Beach Villa :D :D :D