Ticker check

Travel discussion for St. John
BAILEYBAY

Re: Ticker check

Post by BAILEYBAY »

So happy to hear you had a fabulous time(I never doubted that you would!) That ferry ride back over to St Thomas is the worst...Anything new or different jump out at you this trip??
Suziekue

Post by Suziekue »

Hi Baileybay, what stood out to me was how busy the island was. It was bustling, hard to find parking anywhere near Mongoose. If you walked into a restaurant for dinner without a reservation you won’t be able to get a table. We got lucky at the Lime Inn & found seats at the bar, made sure we had a reservation going forward. I always found parking at Slim’s but they were busy too. The island was quite dry, more in certain places like out east but that meant the mosquitoes weren’t bad, but a lot of water trucks delivering too. I’m sure there’s more but that’s what came to mind this morning. Oh & returning to work after 2 weeks is awful, seems cruel LOL :D
Soarin' with the eagles all week long, and this is all that we've learned about living - VACATION!

theoverman

Post by theoverman »

agree, we were there a few weeks ago and the thing that stuck out was planning a day was more about parking and timing than just floating around going wherever whenever like we use to. seems like there are more jeeps than spaces...guess too many people told other people how cool the little place is.
soon pleased to be chillin' in the west indies