Virgin Islands Webcams

Bolongo Bay

Shameless Plug for a travel card

Travel discussion for St. John

Moderator: The Mgmt.

Shameless Plug for a travel card

Postby Anthony » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:48 pm

So - I will be fully transparent about this - this is an affiliate link:

Apply for an American Express Card with this link. We can both get rewarded if you're approved! http://refer.amex.us/ANTHOFwHlP?xl=cp55

I got this card this year after a lot of research and frankly, it seems pretty great if you are a traveler - which I know most of you are. You can get 75,000
bonus Marriott Bonvoy points if you use the card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of membership (that is at least 2 nights is a pretty nice hotel). I am not sure what else is on the offer - but I also got $300 in on property credit, access to airport lounges, and $100 credit for TSA Pre. There is a fee to have the card, but those things ended up covering it. So if anyone is interested in a new travel card, please check it out. Thanks -

Anthony
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
Anthony
Site Admin

Re: Shameless Plug for a travel card

Postby RickG » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:51 pm

Centurion Club access? I am ready to ditch my AmEx Platinum as I am getting much better deals from the Citibank AA Executive and CapitalOne Venture cards.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
RickG

Re: Shameless Plug for a travel card

Postby Anthony » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:18 pm

This came with my card https://www.prioritypass.com but I am not sure if that offer is for all new accounts or not. My card was always the Capital One for the no fee abroad deal - but this card is the same - no extra foreign transactions fees. I have to test it though - we're going to Madrid in October!
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
Anthony
Site Admin

Return to U.S. Virgin Islands Travel Forum: St. John