First Timer's STJ Trip Report: Final Days

Travel discussion for St. John
mrsb

Post by mrsb »

Thanks for the great report. Seems like you got to try lots of good stuff- kayaking, Vie's, hiking, Trunk Bay. Hubby & I have also had the business in St John conversation many times. Yeah- business here is hard enough:) And man your daughter is going to be tall! (I am short so sometimes I get that tall person envy :wink:)
Here's a few pics of little Lameshur

When will I see St John again?
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

Thanks for all the nice comments! Also for the lovely pictures of Little Lameshur. So different than Great Lameshur!
mrsb wrote:
And man your daughter is going to be tall!
Yep, she's bound for great heights! I'm 5'11" and hubby is 6'3". Hopefully she'll put it to good use: she's on a volleyball team and our son plays basketball.

Naturally, I always wanted to be petite and have curly hair. Never happened, just like the pony I never got!
RogerD

Post by RogerD »

Thanks for a great trip report sounds like you had a blast.I think we may try Sadie Sea also in Feb. :)
arenee

Post by arenee »

We didn't book our 2008 vacation to St. John no, instead we (my husband and I )were swayed by my brother in law to take a cruise. Even with the cruise booked I can't stop reading this forum. Wouldn't you think I would be excited about the cruise and want to read cruise websites? No! Anyway, after reading your trip report all I can ask myself is "what were we thinking"? I should have tried alot harder to get my brother in law little to go back to St. John. The only good think? About a month ago I did make him and my sister sign a contract agreeing that we will go back to St. John in 2009. So for now all I can do is wait, and wait and wait. Thankfully I have these boards to enjoy trip reports like yours.

PS. Your pictures were great!