visual format new forum

Travel discussion for St. John
toni

visual format new forum

Post by toni »

Hey Anthony and all-
Just a small thing, and maybe only bothering me, but I'm having difficulty with the way the messages "line up" when I read them. In other words, if there's 5 people's messages on a page, I get "confused" by who's message is with who's profile/picture/name. I think it's the line underneath the posted:date posted: subject that's messing it up for me-my brain thinks it's the end of the message when really it's the beginning. :? Anybody else having difficulty?
Amy

Post by Amy »

I agree, Toni. I think if the subject/date line could be in bold or a bigger font, it would signal to my brain that it is the start of a new message better than the line.
Coden

Post by Coden »

I agree that it is visually hard to see where each new post starts...I think that if the Line was Above the words Posted Fri Aug 11, Post Subject ...that it would help separate the posts better visually. Just my 2 cents worth. :)
Coden
Bob & Anita

Format

Post by Bob & Anita »

We agree with the other poster; it is very hard to tell the beginning of a post because of the line. Even when you know the format, your brain is telling you different.
Bob & Anita
BeachBum

Visual of posts

Post by BeachBum »

I agree with the confusion caused by the line. Other than that I think the new forum is really cool!
A bad day at the beach beats a good day anywhere
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

I agree...that's why I always use a different color text for my post. It helps a little.
The liver is evil, it must be punished!