Shipping Packages Before Your Trip ?

Travel discussion for St. John
FlaGeorge

Shipping Packages Before Your Trip ?

Post by FlaGeorge »

I know this has been asked before and with the recent developments on travel restrictions - is there a place or company on STJ that you can ship stuff to before your trip. Then, once on island - pick them up.

I can see the advantage of shipping a lot of stuuf down so that its there when you arrive.

Thanks
FlaGeorge
Jumbiegirl

Post by Jumbiegirl »

You can ask your agent if they'll hold a package for you. I know Connections will hold your package. I think they charge if it's going to sit there for too long.
Trip #14 comes June 11, 2015!!
promoguy

Re: Shipping Packages Before Your Trip ?

Post by promoguy »

There is a Mail Center over, I think on the second floor of the Marketplace. They will hold items. Not sure what the cost of the service is.

FlaGeorge wrote:I know this has been asked before and with the recent developments on travel restrictions - is there a place or company on STJ that you can ship stuff to before your trip. Then, once on island - pick them up.

I can see the advantage of shipping a lot of stuuf down so that its there when you arrive.

Thanks
FlaGeorge
chrisn

We used the Mail Center

Post by chrisn »

Hi FlaGeorge,

We shipped a box of provisions to The Mail Center. I think it was $5 but it depends on the size of the box and how long they hold it. We sent the box Priority 12 days before arriving on St. John. It got there in 4 days. You can e-mail Frank or Nakira. Very convenient.
StJohnRuth

The Mail Center & Connections

Post by StJohnRuth »

You should be able to use either of these.

The Mail Center at the Marketplace
340-714-7250
www.mailcentervi.com

Connections Cruz Bay
340-776-6922
www.connectionsstjohn.com