villa massage

Travel discussion for St. John
wontongirl

villa massage

Post by wontongirl »

Any suggestions for who to use? any info would be appreciated! This is our last thing we need to take care of. 91 more days until bongo bongo! We are thinking about having someone come by the villa a couple of afternoons with appetizers for cocktail hour- any suggestions for that- We are waiting for Christysclassics.com to unpdate their menu before we order- she said it would be in late August.
Thanks
pipanale

Post by pipanale »

http://stjohnlinks.com/Local/MassageStJohn/index.htm

We're using these folks in 2 weeks...well my wife and the other woman in the group are. The boys have a date at the Beach Bar to attend to. Judging a bikini contest or something. I don't know.

The rate seems to be $90 for an hour and 2 women are coming up to the house...one for each wife. Drop me a PM or email and I'll remember to let you know how it works out.

Of course, now that I've written all this, I forgot to see if you're staying on STJ or STT. These folks are on STJ.

Thanks!
StJohnRuth

Re: Cocktail Hour Apps

Post by StJohnRuth »

Try Chef Shaemus Mulcare. He's very well-known, experienced and personable.
www.stjohnchef.com
-Ruth
taminark wrote:

We are thinking about having someone come by the villa a couple of afternoons with appetizers for cocktail hour- any suggestions for that-
Thanks
pipanale

Post by pipanale »

Did I totally misinterpret (or not read the post befomr emine). Never mind me. I need a vacation. Oh look...i'll be on STJ in 8 days! :roll:
flip-flop

Nomadic Massage

Post by flip-flop »

Casey of Nomadic was great. Very nice selection of options. Comes right to the villa. Very professional.
Jan N.

Post by Jan N. »

pipanale wrote:Did I totally misinterpret :roll:
No, you're okay. There were 2 questions.
Jan N.
wontongirl

massage and appetizers

Post by wontongirl »

You got it right! I left a confusing post. We will be on STJ in November. I just absolutely can not wait. We usually go 2 times/year but had to skip February so we haven't been there since July 2005. I have been glued to this forum until my return trip. We are going with another couple for the first time-( usually go by ourselves or our kids)so I want to hang out more at the villa but not cook alot or buy alot of groceries. I thought having them drop off appetizers would be luxurious but wouldn't kill the bank account like a private chef would! have any of you done this? thanks
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

we are using Christy's for our arrival package in October. Some things from grocery along with 2 platters that will hopefully give us left overs for sandwiches and snacks.

Susie told me in April that the new web site was coming at the end of that week. Still no new site, so I just ordered.