Coden

Post by Coden »

Hmmm, isn't it illegal to get nekkid on STJ?? :roll: :lol:
Coden
VaDavid

Getting Nekked

Post by VaDavid »

Jorge,

I believe you need to take your own personal photograher along to record the trip.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Coden wrote:Hmmm, isn't it illegal to get nekkid on STJ?? :roll: :lol:
Not if ya' do it right :oops:
DELETED

VaDave

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Bob & Anita

Nekkid

Post by Bob & Anita »

We have enjoyed floating nekkid at Maho, watching the sun set and sipping wine. We done that 3 times.
It's only illegal if you are caught.
Bob & Anita
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

In our villa pool!

Bob and Anita, I am so jealous of you. Raised as a Catholic (no longer!) New Englander, the guilt is just so strong, I don't know if I can do the nekkid beach thing. Man, I would like to, though...
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
Bob & Anita

Nekkid

Post by Bob & Anita »

liamsaunt wrote:In our villa pool!

Bob and Anita, I am so jealous of you. Raised as a Catholic (no longer!) New Englander, the guilt is just so strong, I don't know if I can do the nekkid beach thing. Man, I would like to, though...
Bob grew up in MA and Anita in NE - I guess we don't have too much guilt - especially Bob since he has a little more of the 60's in him. But we are descreet when we are on STJ since it is not an accepted practice there (too bad). When we lived in CT we use to vacation almost every year on Martha's Vinyand. Our favorite beach was the nude beach out at Gay Head. (Yes, there are nude beaches in the USA - in fact the goverment had a sign warning people to expect nudity passed that point). We went there all the time until our boys got too old to be there (kinda of the same age a mother stops taking little boys to the ladies room). The Gay Head beach is a very beautiful beach with the various color clays in the hills behind the beach and great body surfing when the waves were right. Nothing more fun then body surfing in the nude, ummm - er, nekkid. Ahhh, our younger married days.
Bob & Anita
Adrienne

The Outdoor Shower

Post by Adrienne »

Cool evening breeze under a warm outdoor shower - glass of wine, beautiful view and NEKKID! :twisted:

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:18 pm.