Death by trip report withdrawl!

Travel discussion for St. John
NoWorriesMom

Death by trip report withdrawl!

Post by NoWorriesMom »

:wink: Ok, love the new forum BUT I am about to croak if someone doesn't post a trip report soon! I even peeked at the old forum to read one (for shame!!!). So how about we all post some BEST TIME IN THE VI stories!?!

My favorite time was hiking and eating one of the cactus "peppers" I'd read about in a book. They are hot pink and taste a little bit like kiwi! It was fun to eat one and wonder "is that really the one mentioned in the book or are we about to gasp, thud." :wink: After hiking we snorkeled the blue cobblestone beach around to Salt Pond (although I was scared and whiny like a toddler because the water was that deep, darkish blue and I kept hearing a certain theme song in my head for some reason!!). It was an AWESOME day in a week of awesome days and I can't wait to get back!!! Anybody else got a story to share, c'mon, save a life :D
DELETED

OK , My Best Time

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
NoWorriesMom

Jorge, you.....

Post by NoWorriesMom »

Crack me up! Remind me to stay up current of you and your group :wink: Thanks for the laugh!!!
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

The best time I had on STJ:
We went with the family, @ eight of us. Hubby and I wanted to spend some time to ourselves and explore. Took a Jeep and headed out to Salt Pond for the first time ever. Hung out, snorkeled.

On the way back, at the suggestion of the guy at Crabby's, stopped at Miss Lucy's for the first time ever. We were the only ones there. The breeze was blowing. The view was amazing. Sat down for lunch, waitress took order, came back with drinks and left. Then, "Oh, look at the cute goats" turned into "Hey, what the %*@!, get off the table!!".

Hahaha. We love Miss Lucy's now and hit it whenever we can.