Am I the only one confused by the layout of the posts?

Travel discussion for St. John
Robin in NC

Am I the only one confused by the layout of the posts?

Post by Robin in NC »

On the whole, I'm a big fan of the new site. But, when there is a thread of posts, I find it hard to follow who's saying what. It's because of two things, I think. One is that there's a line that goes across the page, and to me that should be between posts. But, it's actually after the new post has begun, after the date/time feature. To make matters just a little more confusing, there's a half line following the post and before the signature.

The second thing that confuses poor pitiful me is that there is no additional space between posts. Everything just flows together. Just the addition of a fraction of an inch between posts would also make this clearer.

Just wondered if I'm the only one having this difficulty, and whether Anthony might consider small changes if others agree.

Robin
Bob & Anita

Re: Am I the only one confused by the layout of the posts?

Post by Bob & Anita »

Robin in NC wrote:On the whole, I'm a big fan of the new site. But, when there is a thread of posts, I find it hard to follow who's saying what. It's because of two things, I think. One is that there's a line that goes across the page, and to me that should be between posts. But, it's actually after the new post has begun, after the date/time feature. To make matters just a little more confusing, there's a half line following the post and before the signature.

The second thing that confuses poor pitiful me is that there is no additional space between posts. Everything just flows together. Just the addition of a fraction of an inch between posts would also make this clearer.

Just wondered if I'm the only one having this difficulty, and whether Anthony might consider small changes if others agree.

Robin
We agree with the comments by Robin in NC and also the posting about being able to follow a string within the orginial posting.
Bob & Anita
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

I am planning on working on the visual clues, but I am on vacation myself this week on St. John. As soon as I can I will be checking into this.
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
Diana2

Hey, Anthony

Post by Diana2 »

Hey, Anthony, can we expect some daily STJ reports while you're there?? 8)
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

If I can squeeze it in. I have made a few quick posts here:

http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/c ... telegraph/
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line