Celebrity Webcam

Travel discussion for St. John
StJohnRuth

Celebrity Webcam

Post by StJohnRuth »

We're having an exciting day here...Travelling Chef Anthony Bourdaine (sp?) is on the dock wearing a green shirt!
-Ruth
MMF

Tony Bourdain -that is so cool

Post by MMF »

Ruth, so far you are having an exciting day. I read that Tony Bourdain was recently in Beirut but I wonder if he is doing a show about the caribbean..was there a camera crew?
StJohnRuth

Celebrity

Post by StJohnRuth »

No, he was just with one other person. He was just sitting by the cannon talking on a cell phone and I was on the balcony trying to get my nerve up to go back upstairs....Couldn't figure out how to get him over in front of the web cam! He got on the ferry and it left promptly.
Chickadee

Post by Chickadee »

I know he has (had?) a home on one of the other Caribbean islands (not a USVI or BVI, but can't remember which one), so maybe he was just over to STJ on a little jaunt.

Very cool celebrity sighting, Ruth! Thanks!
Jennifer

StJohnRuth

Celebrity sighting

Post by StJohnRuth »

Your welcome! We'd probably see more celebrities if we had more earthquakes. We were out there because we were afraid to go back inside. On the Wimp Richter Scale Alexis (my employee who actually spotted him first) and I were about a 9.5.
-Ruth
MMF

This morning's sighting

Post by MMF »

Ruth, Wimp Richter Scale ....funny :)

Chickadee, yes, Tony Bourdain does a favorite island. I read that it's St Maarten/St Martin. Why my head is filled with this silly knowledge, I don't know.