Sunset Cruise in STJ

Travel discussion for St. John
kimberlysea

Sunset Cruise in STJ

Post by kimberlysea »

Does anyone know of any charters that offer sunset cruises in STJ? I know there are quite a few in STT, but really didn't want to go there for it.

Thanks Much! :D
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Hi. i have been looking at these recently myself. I contacted Breath and Captain Phil - haven't heard back from c. Phil yet.

Breath does it but they have a 6 person minimum to sail.

We will be there in Oct. and some people aren't sailing at that time, I'm told. Not sure we will get to do this or not.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Mary Beth - If Breath has a 6 person minimum, do you know what their maximum is? (How many people can they take at one time?) I e-mailed them, but haven't heard back yet (maybe they sailed south for the Summer like White Wing) & was getting ready to call. Thanks!
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Hi. I exchanged some emails with Peter on Saturday and he said they would be on island and sailing during the time that we were there (10/3-10/12) and they would be happy to take us out but Oct. was ssssssslooooooow so we should call when we arrive to see if they have a sailing scheduled. He just said 6 was the minimum but didn't indicate a maximum.
Saint

Post by Saint »

The Calypso Catamaran does sunset sails..they are fabuouls! We got married abourd the Calypso in 2005 with 15 people on board. Here is their website:

http://www.calypsovi.com/sunset.html
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Thanks. i will give them a try as well.
kimberlysea

Post by kimberlysea »

Thanks everyone! :D