For VASJJGIRL

Travel discussion for St. John
FlaSteph

For VASJJGIRL

Post by FlaSteph »

Welcome to the Forum!! Look forward to meeting you in May when you arrive with the "Jorge Gang".

You will find this forum both interesting and helpful, and the people are fantastic and eager to share information especially with the newbies!!

You are lucky to have such special friends as Jorge and Barbara!! :lol: 8)
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Yes, welcome to the forum! This is a great place to learn everything you ever wanted to know about the Virgin Islands but didn't know who to ask! Sometimes you didn't even know you had a question until someone else brings it up! :D
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

Hey VASJJGIRL
I would like to add my welcome as well. This is a great forum and the folks on here are great. I look forward to meeting you next May on STJ. The place has such a magical quality that will make you want to go back and back. I have met so many new friends on this forum that have enriched my life. It’s always great to put a face to the posts that we all read everyday

But I don’t remember joining a gang (Jorges’s, Spanky’s or Bonnie & Clyde) – maybe it happened between a Painkille and a Bushwacker.

See ya in May.
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"
VASJJGIRL

Here I am.....

Post by VASJJGIRL »

Thanks for such a warm welcome. Jorge & Barbara are here and finally helping me figure out how to respond. Can't wait to meet "ya'll" in May!!