New to Island

Moving to the islands, local news & issues, etc.
Sadie Sea

New to Island

Post by Sadie Sea »

My husband and I are new to the island and I'm looking for some local info. Can anyone recommend a dentist, a family dr? Does anyone know if the gym is planning on reopening?
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

On St. Thomas or St. John? We always went to Red Hook Family Practice. What gym are you referring to as closed?

Sorry - I see you are on St. John so I guess you meant there :)
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

I think the gym did reopen in the past 2 weeks.

I went to Dr McMillan, not sure if he is still on island and I can't remember the name of my dentist. She was upstairs, next to JJ's.

Did you buy the Sadie Sea?
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

I used a very good Dr. by the name of Livingston. He was located above Dolphin Market. I'm not sure he's still on island. It was a few years ago, but I was really impressed with him.
rockcity#1

Post by rockcity#1 »

Try Dr. Zalucky in Upper Havensight Mall, he caters mostly to the cruise ship personnel, but he is excellent!!
Not too sure about the Gym, I know there is one in Market Square East, right next to Cost-U-Less and the movie theater. Hopefully they are still in business!!
designbyroe

Post by designbyroe »

Yes, the gym has reopened on the 3rd floor of the marketplace, next to Grapevine Salon.
The dentists around the corner from Dolphin Marketm, in the same building that Viva Vacations is or was.

There's no $ sign on a peace of mind, this I've come to know