info on upgraded web site?

Moving to the islands, local news & issues, etc.
investigatorvi

info on upgraded web site?

Post by investigatorvi »

Does anyone have info about the upgraded virginvoices.com web site. I thought it was to get active a couple weeks ago.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Interesting first post. I believe this is just to drive people to that website, and not a real question.
investigatorvi

Post by investigatorvi »

No it was not. I was driven to this site by a link fro newsofstjohn site that referred to a story about a rumor about restaurant closings.

I am a potential advertiser trying to find out more. The website was to be upgraded a few weeks ago. All that is posted at current site is that soon to be updated.

I emailed the site a few days ago, and finally received a response this afternoon....and found out that the site is ready to be updated within next 2 days.

Appreciate your concern about my post.
Thanks
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

No harm, no foul! Good luck! :D
Cid

Post by Cid »

I hope the upgrade is better than what is there now. My eyeballs still hurt from the loud, contrasting colors there....heheheheheee!
Still waiting to return to St. John!
http://facebook.com/cidsinclair
[/url]
investigatorvi

Post by investigatorvi »

Actually--the old web site is rather remarkable for its photos and story content. That is the reason why I am thinking about advertising with them.

Beauty is in the ey of the beholder afterall :D
Thanks
Anthony
Site Admin

Post by Anthony »

If you want to advertise on a USVI website think about this one... it is where you are, no? And there are thousands of VI visitors here all the time.
Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line
investigatorvi

Post by investigatorvi »

We are thinking of about 3....yours is one in consideration after I surfed in!
Cid

Post by Cid »

investigatorvi wrote:Actually--the old web site is rather remarkable for its photos and story content. That is the reason why I am thinking about advertising with them.

Beauty is in the ey of the beholder afterall :D
Thanks
I should have noted that I did also think the content was pretty decent...sorry about that. I stand corrected.....Heheheheee.

I would also say that this would be a good site to advertise on. There is a lot of folks visiting the islands that stop here first....and tend to stay as well between trips.

Good Luck!
Still waiting to return to St. John!
http://facebook.com/cidsinclair
[/url]