need high quality photo

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
nancyr84

need high quality photo

Post by nancyr84 »

My boss recently asked me to show her some of my photos for possible use as a wall mural in our department. The photo she wanted could have no people in it. Beach scene palm trees you know the kind. I found one of Trunk bay she loved. It showed a pair of stairs leading down to beach . A crooked palm tree crossed through the middle of the picture Unfortunately since it needs blown up to 9 feet my photo will not work. It needs to be at least 3mb in size. Does anyone have a picture that I could use? My boss will not give up lol !
Nancy
jmq

Re: need high quality photo

Post by jmq »

How about this one of a beach bar?

Haha just kidding...obviously not really appropriate for a place of business and might cause too much day dreaming during any meetings held in that room LOL

Seriously, like many others here, I have some decent images - its hard to take a BAD shot in the VIs. But most of mine is at or below 3mb so it would lose too much at mural size.

If I were you I would send "vav" (he of TGIF fame) a PM and ask him. He has some great looking stuff and likely shot in a format that could be blown up to that size.
When we come to place where the sea and the sky collide
Throw me over the edge and let my spirit glide
Florida Girl

Post by Florida Girl »

I've got a few that I'd be willing to share:
Sandy Spit 5.82MB
Sandy Spit 5.82MB
Sandy Cay 8.11MB
Sandy Cay 8.11MB
White Bay 8.13MB
White Bay 8.13MB
Cruz Bay 5.45MB
Cruz Bay 5.45MB
Let me know both here and on Facebook if you're interested. I probably check FB more often and will get the message sooner.

~ Margo
nancyr84

Post by nancyr84 »

Thanks so much , the one of Cruz Bay wouldn't work but my boss might like one of the others. What she wanted was a close up scene of beach palms etc. I had one of trunk she loved but it wasn't big enough
My email is nancyr84@msn.com
Thanks Nancy
Florida Girl

Post by Florida Girl »

Nancy, I might have a couple of others that will work for you. I'll send you an e-mail. :D
nancyr84

Post by nancyr84 »

Thanks , I really appreciate it.
Nancy