A Christmas greeting

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
linne

A Christmas greeting

Post by linne »

Many cruel things in the world are happening, and there is a crisis in many places.

I hope and wish that in spite of that everyone here at VIOL will have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

My own Christmas spirit began to appear on a snowy, stormy day, when we sat warm indoor in our cottage with fire in the stove looking out at the beautiful landscape drinking a glass of wine.

Christmas greeting from
Linne
waterguy

Re: A Christmas greeting

Post by waterguy »

Merry Christmas Linne enjoy your grandkids and the wonder in their eyes.
Tom
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

Merry Christmas, Linne.
It's always a pleasure to hear from you and see your delightful pictures of your "cottage".
Terry

Post by Terry »

Merry Christmas Linne and family. You are one of the sweetest posters on this board. Enjoy that beautiful Christmas setting that you are in.
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

It is so nice to hear from you Linne!

There is nothing better than snow, a warm fire and wine. If we get snow before Christmas in Pennsylvania, I will post a picture too.
shoemak38

Post by shoemak38 »

Linne
Jeg ønsker dig og din mand og børn og dine børnebørn en glædelig jul og et lykkebringende nytår. Se billeder af dit hjem ved havet bringer tilbage mange behagelige minder fra besøger min bedstemor i sit hjem i bjergene i Pennsylvania. Nyd ferien med dine børnebørn. Carl og Donna

I wish you and your husband and children and your grandchildren a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year. Seeing pictures of your home by the sea brings back many pleasant memories of visiting my grandmother at her home in the mountains of Pennsylvania. Enjoy the holidays with your grandchildren. Carl and Donna
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

Merry Merry- although I am not a fan of snow, wishing you a wonderful time in it!!! :D
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
Florida Girl

Post by Florida Girl »

Merry Christmas Linne! I'm not on the forum much anymore, but when I saw your post, I knew I had to reply! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to a peaceful New Year!

~ Margo
lprof

Post by lprof »

Merry Christmas, Linne!
... no longer a stranger to paradise