Playa Conchal, Costa Rica?

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
mindehankins

Playa Conchal, Costa Rica?

Post by mindehankins »

I don't suppose any of you well-traveled individuals have been here? Blaine just won a trip and of course I have a million questions! We'll be at the Westin Playa Conchal sometime before December 31st. I've never done an AI either, so that will be a new experience. If ONLY he'd won a week on St. John.....
toni

Re: Playa Conchal, Costa Rica?

Post by toni »

Wow, how fantastic for you!!! Congratulations to you and Blaine, must be he's doing a great job and its nice he's being rewarded for it. :D

I know nothing about Costa Rica but there have seen several people who've posted about CR on here so maybe they have some info. Check out you tube for videos of the westin.

What fun, another trip to plan!
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Squeeee! I know! I was hoping that you, in particular, might have been there! He had 5 chances, and could have taken a chance on several great prizes, but he put them all in the basket for this trip, cause "it's the only prize my wife would be interested in." I've got some studying to do, to make the most of 5 days. It's AI but we won't be staying there laying around the pool!
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

LOL nevermind. We're taking cash and going to St. John :wink:
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

Saw your other post, what a nice twist. We do AIs with my mom and her husband because they like that style of vacation. For a 3 generation trip, it works great but we still return to STJ after 17 years and 12+ trips.