Dining around Tampa area?

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
mbw1024

Dining around Tampa area?

Post by mbw1024 »

Throwing this out here...anyone in these parts familiar with dining around the Tampa area?
I'm going to Tampa over Memorial Day weekend, visiting a friend and taking in a few games at the Trop.
What started as a little weekend away has turned in to a circus and I'm now in charge of coordinating a dinner for 12, celebrating 3 birthday's from ages 11 to 50!

Anyone have any ideas for a group this size? Columbia was suggested but sort of ruled out already. The family with child is requesting Italian, but I will listen to any suggestions.
We are all staying on Harbor Island if that helps but we can get anywhere, plenty of cars in the group.
P-600

Re: Dining around Tampa area?

Post by P-600 »

My daughter lived there for three years on both Harbour Island and Davis Islands. We love it there! The food is so good and I miss a lot of the restaurants there. My favorites are Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant which is on W. Azeele in Tampa about 10 minutes from where you will be and Datz which is located on MacDill this place is more casual but the food is amazing. Be sure to get the homeade chips at Datz!!

Julie
Live from St.John
Facebook Group
mindehankins

Re: Dining around Tampa area?

Post by mindehankins »

My favorite - http://www.bernssteakhouse.com/
Pricy. Very special!