Florida Adventure Turns TWO!

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Florida Girl

Florida Adventure Turns TWO!

Post by Florida Girl »

When I announced that we had decided to move to Florida from California, several people here on the Forum urged me to start a "moving blog," which I did, never guessing that two years later I'd still be at it! Celebrating two years this month and heading in my 3rd year of blogging about Southwest Florida, I want to say thank you to all of the Forumites who have been reading and checking-in on the blog from time to time... Florida really has been an adventure for us!

http://floridadventure2012.wordpress.co ... m-musings/
linne

Re: Florida Adventure Turns TWO!

Post by linne »

Hi Margo!

I’m not following your block regularly, but sometimes read it, when I’m being curious to see how it’s going for you in Florida.

I’m glad that you still enjoy your life there and don’t regret your move from California.

Greetings from Linne
bdkane

Post by bdkane »

WOW! 2 years... Time flies! Congrats on both your move and blog
shoemak38

Post by shoemak38 »

bdkane wrote:WOW! 2 years... Time flies! Congrats on both your move and blog
also can not believe it's been two years :shock:
Florida Girl

Post by Florida Girl »

Well, the blog is 2 yrs. old, we will celebrate 2 yrs. BEING in Florida in February! :D
cocosmom

Post by cocosmom »

We never met but I have been following your blog. Love your furniture finds/redo! You seem vey happy in FL!
Florida Girl

Post by Florida Girl »

Thanks cocosmom! I'm glad you follow along! I have so much fun finding cool furniture & fixing it up! There are so many thrift shops here that you can always find something neat! I have 2 more projects waiting for me in the garage for when the weather turns a little cooler. One of these days I might just have to start re-selling it because I just can't keep everything I find that's fun to fix! My husband groans every time I come home and say "come help me get this out of the car!" LOL! :lol: :roll:
Terry

Post by Terry »

Hi Margo,
Thank you for sending your blog website again. I purchased a new laptop and lost your old site.

I so enjoy reading about your adventures.

I maybe flying down soon to visit my sister in Punta Gorda. I just need to get out of CO for awhile as it's pretty depressing here.

Thanks
Terry