Jorge, we can probably get in trouble here!

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
JT

Jorge, we can probably get in trouble here!

Post by JT »

Yeah, this will be da place when we're really messed up!
When you find yourself in a hole.... quit digging.
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

oh good - will be checking in frequently!:)
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

I'm starting to like it better already! 8)
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
cat

Post by cat »

I have never considered myself one of the goody goodies but I would wander over to check it out! I would probably add my own trouble so get that list started!
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Yea this could be alot of fun.
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

How does one get in trouble on this forum? Could someone give an example, please? Inquiring minds want to know. :? :twisted:
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
Jerseyboy

Post by Jerseyboy »

I've been looking around this OT forum this morning and it's already beginning to look like "Jorge's Forum". :lol:
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Jerseyboy wrote:I've been looking around this OT forum this morning and it's already beginning to look like "Jorge's Forum". :lol:
not that there's anything wrong with that :)
BOATSRUS

Post by BOATSRUS »

Count me in...I'll Play!!!...Strange minds think alike!!
I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

BOATSRUS-
Yes, after meeting you, I'd say you could get into trouble. :lol: It was great meeting you and maybe we will be there at the same time as you all next year!

Have you recovered yet?
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
BOATSRUS

Post by BOATSRUS »

Hey Ya'll....My body is back but my mind is still wandering!! Sea-nile...sorry we didn't get to yack more, but you won the "one-horned-buttfish" contest this time, and me with my case of bronchitis or emphazema or whatever the hell is was slowed me down a bit...so I had to be satisfied with floatin' and drankin'....I highly recommend penicillin and potato juice !!...do you have any pix of us on the floating mattress bar??...if please email them to me...I did not take my usual 9 million pix this time...

Oar-hey...Since May I have been covered up in work and test taking and 3 days before I left I had to put my 17 year old yellow lab down, so this trip was dedicated to recuperation and chillin'...It has been hard since I got home not having my Buddy around, but we're getting better every day...As for what name am I going by these days,...it depends...I guess Rick G. has some controversial evidence of my first visit in 2001 when I was Thelma of the Thelma and Louise tag team and he remembers sucking my toes at Woody's!!!??? ...Last year we changed up our MO to the Bad Gurls from Mayberry, Thelma Lou, Helen Bunch and Charlene Darlin'....Sorry you missed our singing sippy cups this time...I was ":Taking Care of Business", and we also had "Hot Stuff" and "On the Road Again"....Hey to Barb and squezze those new puppies for me...I think I'm going to like it here !
I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

BOATS,
I found a few pictures of the raft party but they aren't too good. There are a few underwater ones of your legs and butts. :D
I'll e-mail them to you.