Two weeks was enough ( I am so sappy)

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
mrsb

Two weeks was enough ( I am so sappy)

Post by mrsb »

I know I am so sappy. I had this picture on my laptop and kept looking at it while on St John. I missed my babies...Here's two of them

When will I see St John again?
Pia

Post by Pia »

Ooooohhh sooooo cute :)

Pia
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Awwww... such sweet babies :) We only have one cat now, but have had multiples in the past.
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Haaaa chooooo! Cats are cute, but I'm so allergic to them :wink:
AnyTing

Post by AnyTing »

Who else loves it when your STJ villa comes with a pet? You know, the cat that lives under the deck or the dog next door that comes and jumps in your pool each afternoon? Some people might get annoyed, but it gives me a critter to love on while I am missing my own! Got to love that.
MrB

Post by MrB »

VickiH wrote:Who else loves it when your STJ villa comes with a pet? You know, the cat that lives under the deck or the dog next door that comes and jumps in your pool each afternoon? Some people might get annoyed, but it gives me a critter to love on while I am missing my own! Got to love that.

Keep watching our trip reports for some funny villa pet moments. Allesandra and Eagles Nest.
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

MrsB-

The only thing I hate about STJ is leaving my kitties behind! I miss them so much while we're gone. I have 5...how about you?

Well, I guess I hate the bug bites too....
MrB

Post by MrB »

We have five adopted and two fosters -soon to be adopted. So- 7, lucky number and that is it-no more, no matter how cute. I'll keep repeating that to myself now. The two in the pic are Monkey & Minnie. Minnie is one of the foster cats. She just loves Monkey and follows him around all the time. We have dubbed her Mrs. Monkey. Her little brother Micky follows him too so we call him Monkey Jr. I just can't get enough of them.

Jorge- glad to hear I am not the only one who does that with the phone. :roll:

Crap- I am signed in as Mrb!
Amy
Teresa_Rae

Post by Teresa_Rae »

Amy, I volunteer at an animal shelter and I don't know how you can foster...but God bless you for it! We are always looking for new fosters at our shelter, but I get too attached.

Actually, I rescued a cat who ran out in front of my car a couple months ago and my mom has been fostering him ever since...if he moved in with me I'd never be able to give him up.
mrsb

Post by mrsb »

Well, see, I started out as a volunteer to clean cages and let the little ones out for a bit and the first night I got there they said "ya know what we really need is a foster home for these two" Being the gullible one I said ok, brought them home, pissed off Mrb, and I have not heard from them since. This was in Feb. I also had mono at the time so I was not feeling like going back and cleaning cages too. They would be very hard to re-home since they do not like human contact and get all their love from our other cats. They are coming around a little bit. They were returned promptly from the first adopter probably because they are very skittish. They are really happy here so I will get around to sending the adoption fee and that will be it. It is too much for me to work in a shelter because I would end up with dozens of cats and a very unhappy husband. You are a good person to do what you do. I know it's hard.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
mrsb

Post by mrsb »

Thanks, did RickG let you in on the joke?
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
mahobayb

Post by mahobayb »

aahhhh come on guys!! We wanna know, we wanna know!!
we never touch someone so lightly that we don't leave a trace