2011 VIOL Ornament Gift Swap Exchange

Travel discussion for St. Croix
ski2play

2011 VIOL Ornament Gift Swap Exchange

Post by ski2play »

Hello all, the 2011 VIOL Ornament Gift swap has been officially kicked off this morning. To those who have participated in the past, lets do it again! To those who have only read the rumors that this is a blast welcome aboard! As many of you know I got bit hard by the island love on my newbie virgin voyage. But I digress, lets have some fun with this exchange.

First, if you got an invite this morning and want to participate you must respond! I can not read you mind on this one.

Second, if you did not get an invite and want to participate go to the following website and sign up for an account.

http://www.elfster.com

Be sure to include your forum name and complete mailing address, email, etc so I do not have to track you down. Plus, you want to get your prize in the end. Also, if you would please email me here at the forum I will follow you through the system to be sure you are included in the draw.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions. If I di not know the answer I will figure it out. This newbie is excited to be a part of a such a great group of people. Game on!