St. Thomas, Day 2

Travel discussion for St. Thomas
Anthony
Site Admin

St. Thomas, Day 2

Post by Anthony »

Okay sorry but this is even more brief! In the morning I had to head to the HTA do give the staff some training on how to use the content management system of their website - http://usvihta.com/

This is something I made quite a while ago but it is still working so...

I had a quick lunch at Randy's next door - this is in the Al Cohen plaza where the Mango Tango gallery is, etc. - on the same road as Home Depot and Kmart but before those if you are coming from town. 12.95 for a turkey club that while tasty was sort of unsubstantial (I was still hungry after I ate it!).

The family picked me up and we went to Lindquist Beach to see some old friends. Lindquist is now run by Magens Bay Beach Authority - it is $2 an adult and they have lifeguards not but no other amenities that I could see. Lindquist is an amazing and beautiful beach though and I would recommend it to anyone. There is some reef too for snorkelers.

It started to rain a bit so we packed up and headed home for some down time and to get ready for dinner (it was my wife's birthday). We had a drink at Brooks Bar with some family and friends before heading out to Thirteen, which while heavily hyped, was actually very good. I will try to add some details about that soon - promise. Sorry but no pictures!

Update - here are a couple of guys enjoying the beach:

Anthony for Virgin Islands On Line