Villa Eau Claire/ new construction next door?

Travel discussion for St. Thomas
betsyv

Villa Eau Claire/ new construction next door?

Post by betsyv »

Hi fellow forumites, :)
You all are so helpful with everyone's planning, that I thought Id jump in and see if anyone can answer a question of mine. :wink:

I am very excited to be staying at the Villa Eau Claire on Magen Bay in July 2013, and have been finding pictures of the prop on line.
In some there is nothing next door, but in others there is what looks like partly finished buildings next door( the side away from the beach). I am not sure the dates of these pictures, so I really don't know what or if there is any building next door, or if there is currently construction going on.
If anyone has been in the area recently, or know of the villa, could you please post if there is a building next door, or if there is construction going on. If there is construction, does it look like it would be done by July?
Just a bit worried. Construction next door would NOT be very romantic for our 40th.

Thanks for any insight or observations.
BetsyV

billsws6

Re: Villa Eau Claire/ new construction next door?

Post by billsws6 »

yes there is a building next door. i was there last week not sure if construction going on but by the looks of it it should be finished by the time you go.
betsyv

Re: Villa Eau Claire/ new construction next door?

Post by betsyv »

billsws6 wrote:yes there is a building next door. i was there last week not sure if construction going on but by the looks of it it should be finished by the time you go.
Bill,
Thank you! I was wondering..It's not a big deal if there is now a building next door, but I just didn't want to have a lot of banging and noise.. doesn't make for a relaxing vacation...lol
Thank you again,for taking the time to reply.
BetsyV