New to the Forum on Island 5.18 to 5.25

Travel discussion for St. Thomas
Turtle girl

New to the Forum on Island 5.18 to 5.25

Post by Turtle girl »

Hello to everyone,

I am new to this forum and am not really sure what i am doing but..... a mutaul friend in NJ Maho Jim told me I should write. My husband am I are staying on the Coral Bay side this year and looking for any must dos while there. Thanks!

Turtle girl
jimg20

Re: New to the Forum on Island 5.18 to 5.25

Post by jimg20 »

Welcome to the Forum, Turtle Girl. You are welcome to post any where you would like. I suggest, however, that you post to the St John board to get the best answers to your St John questions. Everyone who is on the STJ board does not come to this board.

Maho Jim may have given you the basic books to review. The answer to your question really depends on what you like to do. I can assure you that you cannot get everything done in one week. There are something like 40 identifiable beaches, dozens of bars and restaurants and a lot of hiking trails.

Many Forumites gather at the Beach Bar Sunday afternoons about 5-7 pm. The Beach Bar is just a few hundred feet south of the ferry dock in Cruz Bay. Perhaps after you have spent about 24 hours on the island, you'll have more specific questions.

We arrive the day before you and stay until the 28th. We look forward to seeing you on STJ.

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....