Villa suggestions for Tortola

Travel discussion for Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Jost Van Dyke, and beyond!
sadams

Villa suggestions for Tortola

Post by sadams »

I am making a last minute attempt to plan a trip to Tortola end of December or in January...need to be back in the States Jan. 15. We need 2 bedrooms minimum.
It would be ideal to be able to walk into CGB, but we are open to other locations also. This would be a second time to the island. THANKS.
ClevelandDave

Post by ClevelandDave »

I don't know if budget is a heavy concern but Columbus Sunset Apartments are right in CGB and a short stroll to the beach and VERY reasonable. It is highly regarded and has many, many repeat visitors.

Since you're looking at 2 - 3 weeks on Tortola, I assume you want to hold down costs. 2BR @ $130/nt

http://www.sunsetvacationapartments.com/index.html

Otherwise, if you want a villa, check www.purplepineapple.com They have a large listing of Tortola villas.

It might be tough to book anything this late for Christmas through New Years.

Good luck
Dave
Last edited by ClevelandDave on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AquaGirl

Post by AquaGirl »

We stayed in Lemongrass Villa very close to CGB. It was a nice villa, great pool and great view. Purple Pineapple handles it. We were in Tortola earlier this year and had a great time. Stayed at Sugar Mill.
stjchica

Post by stjchica »

Cielo is nice too. Not walkable but it is on the hill overlooking CGB. Contact the owner she will make you a deal I bet..
~Pam~
"Barefoot in the snow white sand
A bag of sea shells in her hand
She finally found a paradise it seems..."